Led strip lights for garden.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I intend building a rectangular wooden planter in my garden and want to fit led strips on the inside to illuminate the plants. I don't want white, probably 2 green and 2 blue/purple. Long ones will be about a metre, short ones about 800mm.
It's in my capabilities to build my own, solder the leads, fit into waterproof enclosures, I just need the bits.
I already have a swa from my garage to a junction box in the area where the planter will be. So I can mount the driver in the garage. In the planter it would probably be better to run 4 separate leads to the junction box using compression glands rather than linking the strips.
Can anyone familiar with leds suggest a place to get the parts if it is feasible.

Sponsored Links
How far from the planter to the garage, led strip runs on quite Low voltages usually 12 or 24 volt, so a long length may affect it due to Volt drop

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back