Lemona dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have just had to change my lemona 8301 out as it was 7 years old and leaking terrible so I replaced it to a 8303 with howdens advice as the 8301 is no longer made .
The installation went ok apart from adjusting the feet so the door panel was running true with the rest of my kitchen units.
On start up everything went well on a quick 30 minute cycle and eventually finished and I thought that was it .
Until the mrs noticed water had been dripping at the left hand side of the door front !! When I opened the dishwasher door I could see the sides of my units were covered in condensation dripping as well so we established this where the water had come from . This is a intergrated dishwasher but was never a problem with the LAM8301 .
I can tell you we put a spirit level on the front on the dishwasher and it was spot on , although when I did this at the sides it is running a little down , so the water would not be sitting at the door and coming over seal.
I did notice on this dishwasher there is no side seals compared to the 8301 but I’ve never suffered from condensation before like this .
So we know the drain is fitted ok and machine is sitting and positioned ok !!
Is there anyone on here that knows what could be the problem here ?
The dishwasher is brand new and main door seal looks ok.
The door also is clicking shut so we know nothing is fowling it .
Advice appreciated if anyone can think of anything else.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back