Letter from Tehran

Sponsored Links
She also said

So scandalised is our regime by the mere sight of woman that footage of a female assistant referee in shorts was censored no less than 100 times during a football match this year
The camera cutting away to images if Tottenham Hotspur’s stadium to avoid showing her legs

Sponsored Links
She also said

So scandalised is our regime by the mere sight of woman that footage of a female assistant referee in shorts was censored no less than 100 times during a football match this year
The camera cutting away to images if Tottenham Hotspur’s stadium to avoid showing her legs

So now you are concerned about the plight of women in Iran?

It's just a convenient front for your hate. What about the plight of women and minorities in other repressed countries and regimes? China, India, Russia etc?

It's just a convenient front for your hate. What about the plight of women and minorities in other repressed countries and regimes? China, India, Russia etc?

They are extracts from a lady correspondent in Tehran

perhaps you should put your opinion as to why the letter was published to Private Eye

I don’t think they hate Iranians

but you could complain to them

6 Carlisle Street
London
WID 3BN

let’s us know there response to your allegations

you would need at the very least to add Latin America to your list :idea:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Hardly apt in the circumstances - is it?

A version of the old bible story I was once told was that Jesus came across a harlot or some such who was being stoned by a large crowd. Jesus addressed the crowd saying
'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
The crowd fell silent.
At this point an old lady pushed her way to the front of the crowd, picked up a large rock, and threw it down straight onto the harlots head killing her outright.
Jesus said to the old woman 'sometimes you really p155 me off mum.

He's the same with animal welfare stories. Likes to moan about Halal whilst ignoring our own shocking treatment of animals.
Indeed, they're all just convenient hooks to exploit and promote his islamophobia and other bigotry.
He also shows his utter disdain for Jews when he trivialises and humourises his uncles' medical experiments on prisoners in concentration camps during WW2.

From our correspondent in Tehran (priv eye)
Iran has been elected to the UN commission on the status of woman for a 4 year term meaning that our country one of the most prolific oppressors of woman is joining forces with a committee dedicated to

Er the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of woman

The UN operates in mysterious ways Iran had consistently failed to ratify its convention on the elimination of all forms of discrimination against woman

Ali Khamenei our supreme leader has called gender equality one of the biggest mistakes of western thought

for obvious reasons the author of said letter ( an entire page) cannot be disclosed
You did not provide a link to your source, other than a vague reference in just one of your comments.
Therefore, to all intents and purposes, you are claiming the credit for all of the information that you have provided.
Therefore you cannot deny blame for the comments you have posted.
Your deflections to someone else being to blame is typically your style.
Just like Harry G. Frankfurt said in his definition of bullcrap.
Your deflections are just as Harry explained.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true.
They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant. Frankfurt concludes that although bullshit can take many innocent forms, excessive indulgence in it can eventually undermine the practitioner’s capacity to tell the truth in a way that lying does not. Liars at least acknowledge that it matters what is true. By virtue of this, Frankfurt writes, bullshit is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are.
https://press.princeton.edu/books/hardcover/9780691122946/on-bullshit

private eye editorial
6 Carlisle street
London
W1D 3BN
Should you wish to complain about the published letter

They are extracts from a lady correspondent in Tehran
perhaps you should put your opinion as to why the letter was published to Private Eye
but you could complain to them
6 Carlisle Street
London
WID 3BN

I'm pretty certain you have been around this forum long enough to notice transam's anti-Muslim rhetoric?

He's the same with animal welfare stories. Likes to moan about Halal whilst ignoring our own shocking treatment of animals.

No honestly not noticed.

I've seen the French stuff to wind up Bobby, but I've not seen much about Islam or halal etc.

Tbh I can't recall much more than BLM, immigrants, covid and brexit being discussed on the forum, except for the bread and butter DIY stuff.

Tis an age old tactic

Don’t like the message attack the messenger

So as to divert
Deflect away from the message

sadly the lady in Tehran who wrote the letter is probably in fear of her safety should she be tracked down she will get a lengthy prison sentence

Transam deplores all forms of cruelty to animals wether it be halal or kosher slaughter

I also deplore cruelty in uk slaughter houses

I have never been in one and never will I will never carry out any work in one either

my hypocrisy is that I do eat meat but if I had to slaughter it my self I would not

The letter from Tehran has been reproduced word for word

they are the views and opinions of a very brave lady correspondent in Tehran

they are not my views or comments

if some in here the usual suspects are offended or upset

well tbh transam gives not a jot about there sensibility’s

perhaps those concerned would be best advised to ask there wives or daughters for there opinion on the letter

Sponsored Links
Back