Letter from Tehran

The letter from Tehran has been reproduced word for word
You are aware that Private Eye is a satirical magazine?
The satire was a reporter's opinion expressed in a satirical fashion. It's done to sell publications. Their main concern is income from circulation.
Satire
a humorous way of criticizing people or ideas to show that they have faults or are wrong, or a piece of writing or a play that uses this style:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/satire
You really do need to address your confirmation bias and stop believing the things you want to believe, and not believing the things you don't want to believe.
Can you supply a link to the issue of Private Eye so we can read it for ourselves? You quoted them so you must have a link to the source.
Or did you read it on an islamophobic website that, like you doesn't provide links?

Sponsored Links
I see transam is not in the least bothered about the foreign aid be cut, leading to women's shelters being closed.
Strange, normally he jumps on the story.
Oh, of course, it's not concerning Muslims, so he's not interested.
Foreign aid: Rebel Tories blocked in bid to reverse cuts
Lee Margaret Webster from ActionAid told the BBC the cuts had forced a project tackling violence against women and girls in Rwanda to close.
This included shutting down seven shelters providing sanctuary for girls escaping domestic violence, she said.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-57389289

no I don't think I would say that tbh . What makes you say that though :?:
seven pages of transam's posts with just the word "Iran". I dare say if we widened the search we'd get a heck of a lot more.
upload_2021-6-8_20-57-38.png

Sponsored Links
Zaharia Ismaili

Waited in line behind 16 others waiting to be executed

she collapsed from a heart attack and died

her lifeless body was hanged any way

cause of death cardiac arrest
( heart attack)

I see transam is not in the least bothered about the foreign aid be cut, leading to women's shelters being closed.
Strange, normally he jumps on the story.
Oh, of course, it's not concerning Muslims, so he's not interested.
Foreign aid: Rebel Tories blocked in bid to reverse cuts
Lee Margaret Webster from ActionAid told the BBC the cuts had forced a project tackling violence against women and girls in Rwanda to close.
This included shutting down seven shelters providing sanctuary for girls escaping domestic violence, she said.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-57389289
Action Aid, were they not the charity full of paedophiles and child traffickers? The biggest illegal trade after drugs, worth $150b a year.

And I note it's the BBC reporting it, how many paedophiles work for the BBC?

Does anyone still pay for the license, I stopped paying when they turned on us Brexiteers. I still get letters from them, they have turned red now... same threats, we actually had one of their"Enforcement Officers" turn up last year, I opened the door, he showed me his card, I said, no thank you, not today and closed the door.

Zaharia Ismaili

Waited in line behind 16 others waiting to be executed

she collapsed from a heart attack and died

her lifeless body was hanged any way

cause of death cardiac arrest
( heart attack)
Transam abhors violence.
Hang on a minute there:
upload_2021-6-9_13-32-27.png

upload_2021-6-9_13-34-16.png

upload_2021-6-9_13-36-18.png

etc etc.
Transam's islamophobia is raging inside him.

Last edited:
Action Aid, were they not the charity full of paedophiles and child traffickers?
Any evidence for your allegation?
Or is this another of your famous conspiracies?

The biggest illegal trade after drugs, worth $150b a year.
What does this have to do with UK's Foreign Aid?
Or is just another silly irrelevant comment thrown in for fun?

And I note it's the BBC reporting it, how many paedophiles work for the BBC?
What does this have to do with UK's Foreign Aid?
It looks like you're just throwing your specific gripes about anything and everything into unrelated threads.

Does anyone still pay for the license, I stopped paying when they turned on us Brexiteers.
You've clearly got a very serious problem of paranoia.
No wonder you're so gullible for all sorts of conspiracy theories.

I still get letters from them, they have turned red now... same threats, we actually had one of their"Enforcement Officers" turn up last year, I opened the door, he showed me his card, I said, no thank you, not today and closed the door.
You need to build yourself a safe room, where you can hide from the world.
I'm sure many people on here will give you advice on how to make it impenetrable, and escape proof.

Well let me guess

Captain dazzler

hmmm that’s a hard one :confused:

don’t like the message attack the messenger and play the race card

am I right any one who has not got him ( them;)) on ignore

Shooting the messenger is a metaphoric phrase used to describe the act of blaming the bearer of bad news

Harvard have carried out a study on the caper

if course many moons ago before radio an telecommunications messages were delivered by hand

And in some cases being a messenger was a very dangerous occupation

Sponsored Links
Back