Letter from Tehran

She go’s on to say

there are police powers to
Slap
Flog
And beat any woman failing to meet our idiosyncratic standards of modesty

Sponsored Links
Rape of a wife by her husband only became a crime in England in 1991.

What a primitive country.

She go’s onto to say

in October a girl was arrested for cycling with out a hijab under the imsginatively named offence of insulting the Islamic hijab

activists for reform could do with some support

last July the courts sentenced 3 woman campaigning against mandatory dress code to lengthy prison sentences for collusion against the state
And

encouraging corruption
And

prostitution

So your saying we are wrong for being outraged at the abuse of women?

you have carelessly addressed that question to me. Find somebody who made that statement and address it to them.

Good to see that you are outraged at the abuse of women, and not just at the abuse of Iranian women.

you have carelessly addressed that question to me. Find somebody who made that statement and address it to them.

Good to see that you are outraged at the abuse of women, and not just at the abuse of Iranian women.

private eye editorial
6 Carlisle street
London
W1D 3BN

Should you wish to complain about the published letter

Sponsored Links

good to see you are as well

no point in shooting the messenger hmmm

Should you wish to complain about the published letter

again you have carelessly addressed you remark to me.

Find out who said they wanted to complain, and address it to them.

Do you think that women in M&S changing rooms should have men going in while they are getting undressed?

again you have carelessly addressed you remark to me.

Find out who said they wanted to complain, and address it to them.

Do you think that women in M&S changing rooms should have men going in while they are getting undressed?

well I thought u may want to complain about the content of the letter I printed

what you don’t :eek: jeez us :eek:

as for yer m & s question no I don’t think it’s alright as per your post

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Your posts implied that I have no right to be appalled at the poor treatment of women due to UK having issues relatively recently....

So what was your point John?

Ammi allowed to be appalled or not.

Why should it make a difference whether they are Iranian or not.

So what was your point John?
Transam only likes to publish his grievances toward foreign Muslim abuses of women, even though we have problems closer to home. He has been reprimanded in the past for blatantly steering threads towards attacking Muslims.

It's no secret that transam is also anti-foreigner in general. He's been called out by the mod's for that too as well as repeated trolling.

Last edited:
Transam only likes to publish his grievances toward foreign Muslim abuses of women, even though we have problems closer to home. He has been reprimanded in the past for blatantly steering threads towards attacking Muslims.

It's no secret that transam is also anti-foreigner in general. He's been called out by the mod's for that too as well as repeated trolling.

Oh ok, sorry, seems I'm in the cross hairs here unintentionally.

Thanks for the explanation.

Transam is clearly unhappy about an Iranian woman being elected to join a panel of others, which is the "principal intergovernmental body dedicated" tothe promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women.”
Maybe he thinks Iran shouldn't be allowed to promote gender equality.

Didn't transam make exactly the same comment about a female representative in Saudi Arabi. He obviously doesn't like the idea of women's rights being promoted in Islamic countries.
Has become the "First" country to appoint a "Woman" as its ambassador to Saudi Arabia, in an apparent show of defiance to the autocracy (?) notorious for its "abuses" of womans rights.

Transam appears to have a hotline to all sorts of islamophobic websites, which he harvests to promote his islamophobia on here.

Thanks for the explanation.
I'm pretty certain you have been around this forum long enough to notice transam's anti-Muslim rhetoric?

He's the same with animal welfare stories. Likes to moan about Halal whilst ignoring our own shocking treatment of animals.

Sponsored Links
Back