Lever for filling loop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me what's the technical name for the valve lever that fits my picture (part of my boiler's filling loop) and where can I get it?

Thanks!
:mrgreen:

View media item 51521

Sponsored Links
Plastic turn lever :p
Often these are the same as fitted to washing machine valves but in the meantime you can get by using an adjustable spanner on the valve flats.
I'm sure any plumbing supplies place would help you out with that one, but of course the centre screw will be missing so you may need the complete valve to get what you want.
John :)

I'm not sure that's a dedicated filling loop. It looks like a washing machine tap fitted into a 15 x 3/4" flexi. Is there a double check valve on t'other end?

It is a dedicated filling loop as I already used the valve to top up my system several times (see additional picture showing the double check valve). I know I can just use an adjustable spanner but just wanted to put the turn lever so that I can top it up without any tools.

View media item 51535

Sponsored Links
if you have to top it up that much you have a bigger prob than trying to find a plastic lever

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back