Liberal Democrats: a complete joke!!!!!?

Yes and all the jobs that would go with it. UK - the Pariah State.

Sponsored Links
Lib Dems have no real policies, and Mick Clegg is a rude a**hole, as noticed on he debate.

Amnesty isn't such a bad idea considering how much of a task it would be to find/catch/detain/post them back home. An amnesty resolves the problem quickly leaving resources free to stem the tide.
The question is, how will they go about that?

An ammnesty will just encourage other illegals to try it on here, not good news at all - we need to be strong and tough, otherwise we'll just keep getting peed all over.

Lib dems policy idea of putting immigrants in certain areas, what a joke! As it that'll work!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Get real. Just get real. The illegals aren't going anywhere - live with it.

Get real. Just get real. The illegals aren't going anywhere - live with it.

why?

Rapists aren't going anywhere...should be have an amnesty on that?
How about murders?...Sod it, Criminals...they costs us lots of money in prison, why not have an amnesty on them...that way they can work and earn us tax money.

It must be nice to be so short sighted.

Not all immigrants are murderers and rapists. Many work for the NHS.

Not all immigrants are murderers and rapists. Many work for the NHS.

I wasn't claiming that immigrants were murderers or rapists...I was saying, if we are forgiving certain criminals, why draw the line?

Why not have all criminals given amnesty??

If your argument of 'If you can't stop it completely, just go with it' comes into play, we can't STOP assault...so let's just have an amnesty on it every month or two...would stop us having to try and catch them woulcn't it.

Immigrants must be free of a criminal record. Stop being silly. Stop demonising people.

Immigrants must be free of a criminal record. Stop being silly. Stop demonising people.

Listen to me you silly man.

Illegal immigrants are commiting an legal offence...they are therefore a type of criminal...What I am saying is the "It would be cheaper to give them amnesty" argument that the lib dems are using, works for ALL criminals...but just like this case, doesn't SOLVE the problem..it just declassifies the problem.

In other words if you can't find a criminal...just take away the law that makes him a criminal...what a load of ******

The UK needs its illegal immigrants. Every government knows this. They fulfil a function. They are an underclass and all societies have them.

Sponsored Links
Back