Lidl angle grinder from 13th May

Sponsored Links
I've had so many cheap angle grinders I lost count. The quality manufacturer ones not only survive the work of many years but get through the work much faster with much less user fatigue.

Of all my cheap vs professional tool experience angle grinders demonstrate the massive gap better than any other tool.

Far better to buy a beaten up old professional angle grinder on ebay than a new modern cheaply made one designed to last a few amateur hours to keep it in budget.

My angle grinder like most of my tools is a Hilti. Some jobs it is more appropriate than my stihl saw. It is just slightly less powerful. 10 times more steadfast than a cheap one.

(your links don't work)

I am an amateur and very seldom need one.

I got a cheap Powerforce (?) one and did a couple of jobs with it, it served my purpose. It came with a lot of metal and masonry disks. I think I've had my money's worth, if it goes wrong now I won't care. If I had bought it for a particular job, and did a lot of work in a few months then it failed, I could have taken it back and got a new one.

I am much more discriminating about equipment that I want to last.

Sponsored Links
I've got a Wickes angle grinder I've used very often for over 20 years. I've also got an 1100watt drill from Lidl about 5 years ago which I use to mix plaster.

i use a grinder quite a lot in my job and only eber use makita or bosch, did however try a cheaper make one about 3 yrs ago, it packed up on the 2nd week of use, pay cheap pay twice in most cases

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back