Liebherr Fridge Freezer Not Cold Enough -2 to -10 at most

Good you are back in working order, it could still be a defrost heater circuit fault, if so the ice will build up again over time.
Sounds like you checked out the heater ok, did you check out that thermal fuse ?
These days the timer is usually part of the micro-processor software in the front panel but it could still be a connector somewhere.
Don't forget a lot of these white goods have exactly the same technology across many manufacturers and for some it's only the name on the front that changes (e.g. Hoover, Hotpoint, Indesit etc).
I also chose a Liebherr (CN4313) as it has a twin compressor arrangement rather than an air channel from the freezer to the fridge that I felt was the problem with my previous FFsers, so far after several years touch wood no problems! Anyway I can understand a bad experience put's you off.
Do you have space for two ? I am fortunate to have a small chest freezer in the garage that's handy (when not full) as a backup, so if you want to buy another and you have some space why not keep the old one as a backup.
Good luck :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back