Lifestyle LP214 programmer / timer with RTS 1 thermostat.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heating / Thermostat messed up, All has been taken out and wired again, Think it has been wired incorrectly by ME, HEHE.
Thermostat Turns Heating Pump on only. I have wired through LP214 and straight to pump, if i wire to pump works, If i wire to LP214 it does not work at all.
Wired LP214 nothing happens when thermostat is switched on. But can control using heating on. If thermostat By passes LP214 then thermostat will turn pump on but not heating. Does any one have a Simple wiring diagram for me to follow?? Thks.

Sponsored Links
Why not try reading your post and asking yourself the question "if someone has not seen my system, does this explain it enough to elicit a sensible answer?"

TOO TRUE, Nothing to see really, The system has a fire, a pump and a back boiler with a thermostat and a timer. Like others in other houses i would think. Apart from you been sarcastic.

Each wire is twin and earth, 3amp Power Supply, Boiler and Pump wired to a seven way connection block, Then connect to timer/thermostat,

If a decent wiring diagram with guides for these products i can of course start from scratch.

Fair enough. I was actually referring to the normal controls that you might have on your system such as motorised valves, cylinder stats etc. Things that you might find in other houses, but not yours it seems. Now we know.

Good luck with fixing it.

Sponsored Links
No other controls, apart from those mentioned. there are NO motorised valves, cylinder stats etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back