Linea 24 Boiler

The point that I was making is that the public perception is that plumbers are thick and uneducated.

You could well be right T............It's quite sad & I hope we can change that perception.

However, we do have more than enough trendy leftie educated poor in this country!!

Sponsored Links
Like I said in my previous post I dont think plumbers are thick and I did not think that I could fix a boiler myself because its easy and because plumbers are thick. I thought that I could post my query and if it was not so technical and complicated I could maybe rectify the problem with help from an expert, however it seems this has caused some people to "spit their dummy out" so please accept my apologies for rattling your cage Tony.

There are no babies or cages.

You could measure that flow rate again as 3 li/min does not sound right.

We have mantioned several things which could be the possible causes but I do have to say unless someone was very familiar with repairing computer or other electronics hardware its not something I would advise trying. Quite apart from any risk of shocks/electrocution there is also the possibility of causing further damage to the boiler.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back