Lipstick on his collar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Is there a way to see if what is on his collar is lipstick?

Sponsored Links
There are worse places he could have lipstick.........ask one of your ex-Presidents :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, you are right, but the way I look at it is, if it is in one place it may as well be all over. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
a man goes to the doctors. he turns to the man sitting nest to him and asks why he is here.
"I have a red ring around my K**b" he replies. What a coincidence" says the first man "i have a green ring around mine, i wonder what will happen"

The man with the red ring is called into the doctor and comes out two minutes later smiling, "no problem he shouts, i just need to use some soap"

The second man is called in. The doctor examines him and sighs. "It needs to be amputated im afraid"

"what??????" the patient replies "the other guy came in with a red ring around his and all he had to do was wash it, why do you need to cut mine off?"

"Theres a lot of difference between lipstick and gangreene" the doctor replies

AngelaO said:
Hello,
Is there a way to see if what is on his collar is lipstick?

What else could it possibly be ? What was his excuse or haven't you confronted him ?

Yes I confronted him but of course I was imagining things. Funny thing is the collar was the only wet place where he tried to wash it out.

He could have received an innocent peck & thought nothing of it, so as far as he is concerned, its nothing.

Anyway, one lipstick mark & you are thinking of parting, I think there must be other things you think may have happened.

AS a single man I can assure you that it is SO easy to get innocent lipstick stains on your clothes. Collar, shoulders, chest. Think about it, if I hug, talk closely to,knock in to a lady who has just emerged from the bathroom/toilet/ladies, having daubed fresh lippy on her pout? The slightest touch and it goes every where!

Sponsored Links
Back