The difference between guts and balls...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just seen this and thought i would share it
------------------------------------------------------------

The difference in definition between "guts" and "balls"!

Guts - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your girlfriend with a broom, and having the guts to ask:

"Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your girlfriend on the as@ and having the balls to say,

"You're next fatty."

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

According to an urban legend I heard, Marc Almond keeps much the same stuff in both.

I read they pumped a pint out of his stomach... a PINT?! :eek:

AdamW said:

According to an urban legend I heard, Marc Almond keeps much the same stuff in both.

I read they pumped a pint out of his stomach... a PINT?! :eek:

Yeah i remember that but an interview with him less than 2 years back and he said it wasnt true----it was a bad curry :D :D

Good singing voice though

Sponsored Links
So his upset stomach was caused by "Tainted Curry" rather than "Tainted Love-wee" :eek: :LOL:

Neither are true, in fact. The stomach-pumping was as a result of a drug overdose. Almond vehemently denied this, and subsequently invented the "other" story, realising that with "gay" becoming more fashionable in the nu-romantic era, it would carry more favour in the press than the drug story.

I always thought you could get Guts from KFC, but if you wanted balls as well then you had to go McDonalds..

SecureSpark - The band 10cc (and The Loving Spoonful, come to that) are named after the average amount of...erm.....man juice expended in the typical...oh, you know what I'm on about. So about 57 is the answer to your question. Presumably all at one sitting, if it was all in his stomach at the same time (and if it was true).

I did see this video where a Japanese woman... :eek:

This talk of Ladyboys and Ladygardens is doing my head in.

The difference between guts and balls... depends who owns which and what is going down .. could be fun as they get real close.
Otherwise a few inches is all.
;)

Sponsored Links
Back