Liquid vinyl flooring?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone experience of liquid vinyl flooring in a domestic environment? I know that it is used in commercial systems and comes with a minimum price tag of £5000 or whatever, but wondered if something like this was making its way into the domestic market at all.

Sponsored Links
Yes probably. Not being in the trade I find it difficult to find the right terms, but I have come across several places advertising it for commercial premises using the word 'vinyl'. Our local Post Office was just redone using it and over the last few years I have noticed several high-wear locations putting it down.

My mates brother does decorative epoxy flooring and i think he has done some domestic stuff. he is down your way too(bournemouth) i could get his contact details if you wanted.

Sponsored Links
im going to look into this monday and speak to a few contract guys to see if there is such a thing! I will comment back after then.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back