Liz Truss A Walking Disaster??

Reaction score
Country
Palau
I can't stand this minister and in my judgment, she is a liability to the UK/world in this dangerous situation we are in.

I thought Boris was bad but this Truss makes me cringe and puts fear into me even when she is reading out a set statement at news conferences etc in recent day. I think she may have been rebuked re her recent visit to Russia, possibly.
IMO, our ex-PM, she could do a better job as she was much more professional.

Yes, the Russians would say that but from what I have seen of L Truss it is time for change and a safer, more diplomatic person that does not rile up the Russians any further by having pictures taken sitting on a Tank close to a Russian border. Does she not understand the seriousness of all this.

IMO, we need a minister that can be very assertive and yet appear very diplomatic

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-02-28...-truss-minister-blamed-for-putin-nuclear-move

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Truss-riding-tank-warning-Putin-Ukraine.html

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I can't stand this minister and in my judgment, she is a liability to the UK/world in this dangerous situation we are in.

I thought Boris was bad but this Truss makes me cringe and puts fear into me even when she is reading out a set statement at news conferences etc in recent day. I think she may have been rebuked re her recent visit to Russia, possibly.

Yes, the Russians would say that but from what I have seen of L Truss it is time for change and a safer, more diplomatic person that does not rile up the Russians any further by having pictures taken sitting on a Tank close to a Russian border. Does she not understand the seriousness of all this.

IMO, we need a minister that can be very assertive and yet appear very diplomatic

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-02-28...-truss-minister-blamed-for-putin-nuclear-move

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Truss-riding-tank-warning-Putin-Ukraine.html

Thanks
You're trying to lobby for the removal of the foreign secretary now as well as disband Nato?

Are your bosses pleased with your efforts so far? They shouldn't be.....

You're trying to lobby for the removal of the foreign secretary now as well as disband Nato?

Are your bosses pleased with your efforts so far? They shouldn't be.....

Yes, Boris the clown rang me and said he could not fire her atm for reasons that I will not disclose.

Yes, Boris the clown rang me and said he could not fire her atm for reasons that I will not disclose.
You should consider yourself very lucky indeed to have the freedom to be able spout bulls hit and hatred about the government from the cowardly anonymity of a forum. You certainly wouldn't get away with it in a fair few countries throughout the world. That goes for a few others on this forum too.

Sponsored Links
Gosh I'm bored, must as I'm answering this thread...

When Lizzy Truss first appeared on the scene though she was a bit of a MILF, but I've changed my mind since her derrière has expanded..!

When Lizzy Truss first appeared on the scene though she was a bit of a MILF, but I've changed my mind since her derrière has expanded..!

There was no need for these crass comments.
To me, I could not care less if those that are sent out to do a job are of any sex. Importantly, I'd vote a donkey in if I felt the donkey could do a better job.

Surely there must be someone else that can do a better job.

A second compliment to Boris, the last few days he has done what a PM should other than going out to Estonia/etc as IMO that could have been done via video link.

Liz Truss has tried to make herself sound a more serious leader by having a deeper voice.

it’s a shame the words still expose her incompetence.

She isn’t aging very well, not looking great for 46. I guess all that lying is taking it’s toll,

Liz Truss has tried to make herself sound a more serious leader by having a deeper voice.

it’s a shame the words still expose her incompetence.

At a time like this, there is no room for "incompetence" hence this thread.

I reiterate and IMHO, our Ex PM could do a smashing job.

Thanks

The only issue here is that the Russians don't like being told how things are by a woman.
I'm sure Macron has had some harsh words with them recently, but he hasn't been lambasted by Putin......just ignored.

The only issue here is that the Russians don't like being told how things are by a woman.
I'm sure Macron has had some harsh words with them recently, but he hasn't been lambasted by Putin......just ignored.

Thank you as you made a valid point and one I was not aware of but thinking about it, it is factual. The Russians and eastern block countries are also behind with multiculturism from what I've seen and heard. A good example is in football and the chants towards people who look different to them. Indeed the aforementioned does not apply to the majority but there appears to be a large minority of sexists and racists over there.

Didn't Louis Theroux do a thing on Russian "Homo-bashers", pointing out that in Russia, people widely believe homosexuality is the same as paedophilia. I wonder if there was something lost in translation e.g."I like boys" etc.

This is even worse than I thought. This Truss must go!!

Quote from link below - Early Feb 2022

((("Truss: ‘Russia must move its troops away from the Ukrainian border, or else…’ Lavrov: ‘Why should we? It’s up to Russia where it deploys its troops inside Russia’ (which, of course, it is). He then asked, for good measure: ‘Do you recognise Russia’s sovereignty over the Rostov and Voronezh regions?’ At which point Truss mounted her high horse and responded with all the authority of the UK’s chief diplomat: ‘The UK will never recognise Russia’s sovereignty over these regions.’
This is where the UK’s ambassador to Moscow, Deborah Bronnert, is said to have leant across to Truss and discreetly informed her that these regions were actually in Russia. Her assumption had apparently been that they were the two so-called breakaway regions on the Ukrainian side of the border.)))

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/02/12/liz-truss-an-embarrassment-to-britain/

I've heard something like that but not in as much detail.

She lost my vote before the above link and now she must go right now.

Well at least Johnson and Biden got it correct about an imminent invasion

unlike himatarian and his source :ROFLMAO:

Didn't Louis Theroux do a thing on Russian "Homo-bashers", pointing out that in Russia, people widely believe homosexuality is the same as paedophilia. I wonder if there was something lost in translation e.g."I like boys" etc.

Every country has their entrenched views. Some places move ahead before others. You recall the laws re homosexuality in England in the 60/70's - we move on but Russia is behind the times.

Having stated the above, the age of consent is different in some countries in Europe and differs in the USA state by state.

People at the extremes in any country will have wild views and here in the UK I've met at work several 'born again..' their views towards LBGT and other religions is as bad as some of the worse.

Russia when compared with the uk is a backwards country that is on the whole controlled by the state that is if you are not a cronie to any politicians that supports Putin.

Look it up

Not averse to a mildly expanded derriere myself.

Sponsored Links
Back