location in 7671

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi im doing a project for my city and guilds 2360 cousre b think thats the name of it anyway, its a detached garage.Ive found info i need bout conduit spans 3 m, minimum diameter 20 mm and height above ground 3m but cannot locate them in the regs.Im new to 7671 so could aanyone tell me where to find them so i can quote them properly

Sponsored Links
Max spans/heights is in the OSG table 4B page 104 and refers reg522-08.
You'll have to look that up yourself coz I'm off to bed!

waiting for osg in the post ill have another look but its annoying the life outta me ill hafta get over the laziness

waiting for osg in the post ill have another look but its annoying the life outta me ill hafta get over the laziness

Indeed, and while you are at it, answer me this; the device in front of you, can we assume that it has a full 'qwerty' keyboard as opposed to a numeric keypad?... ;)

Sponsored Links
omg lmfao mayb thy av put in a txt or wap intrfce 2 diynot so u can join 4rum frm the fone ? :D lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back