Locking washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys ..I just took off the end cap on my bristan bar shower just to see if could adjust anything.. the screw came out and the cap fell in the shower..a small tiny locking washer fell out...does it go behind the screw or on the inside of the cap..I'm assuming it's there to stop the screw coming loose and cap?. I was seeing if I could adjust the preset temp to slightly higher, I did see a white plastic removable ring with some notches on it but not sure if I put it back in its original position..Guess I must have cos shower doesn't get hot enough..ta

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You can just take the cap of the end and turn it anticlockwise, as you look end on, a couple of splines, that should allow it to go hotter, that being said is there not a button to allow you to turn it beyond the stop?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back