Locksmith needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Greenslade was editor of the Daily Mirror.
The Daily Mirror has always been a supporter of Irish Nationalism.
Robert Maxwell the pension thief was a former owner of the Mirror who used the paper to call for the unilateral withdrawal of troops from N. I.
The Mirror has always been pro Republican.

I've always found the Robert Maxwell story quite intriguing, he was a very naughty boy, no doubt about it, and when he was rumbled, he felt the only course of action was to take his own life.

Fast forward a few years, can anyone imagine Philip Green taking his own life?, what he did wasn't so different to Maxwell and they gave the bastard a knighthood.

Sponsored Links
the editorial content of which would presumably have been checked and cleared by The Guardian, unless your asserting that the rag has no idea what it's publishing

Where did the Guardian publish anything pro IRA?

Sponsored Links
1892F1A6-29EF-44F6-A4A5-EF7B726F351F.png

so neither of them Guardian editors.

false claim by dangee.

I'm glad to see that dangee has confirmed neither of them was a Guardian editor, and his claim is false.

He has also altered his earlier post in an attempt to hide his false claim. How fortunate that it has already been quoted.

editors that revealed

View attachment 225133

They seem to be getting tired at the playground dickery* that almost any thread descends into after (usually) about 6 posts. What would be great, in addition to the mods, is if the thread starter could block numpties from his/her thread. Then only the grown-ups could post. Yes it's censorship, but it would only affect about 6 people.

*Like this (pic)
Hmmm! Proactive, pre-emptive confirmation bias. That'll work. :whistle:

I tend to view it as 'plain ole' bias. Against childish nonsense. You're probably assuming that you are one of the grown-ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back