lodger

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A student of music had a room with a local family, a couple and their 19 years old daughter.
One freezing night in winter, the family was sitting in the living room, when the fireplace started to run out of wood.
The father asks his daughter to go out and bring some wood from the shed and she said it is freezing out there and that he should go out and do it.
The mother responded in a similar way.
So the father suggested that they sit in silence and whoever opens his/her mouth should go out and bring the logs. They all agreed.
In comes the lodger, after being to the pub.
He says hello, but nobody responded.
Feeling a bit randy, he sits next to the daughter and starts fondling her, but she wouldn't say a word.
Encouraged by her silence and the the lack of response from the couple, he makes love to her, and still nobody utters a word.
Feeling still randy from all the booze, he does the same thing with the wife.
Then he goes to his room, brings down his musical instrument and tries to play with it, but finds some of the keys are rather sticky, so he asks if anybody knows where the Vaseline tube is.
The father springs to his feet and says: OK. I will go. :LOL: :LOL:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links
I thought you'd forgotten to cross the t in the title :eek:

Isn't that weird??

I was going to say, "I only looked at the thread cos I misread the word "lodger"... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back