Loft - Dust Problem

W

weegieavlover

Hi All,

Last year I removed all the old chipboard flooring and old insulation as the house (before we bought it) had major roof looks that had cause the flooring to be unsafe and the insulation was old anyway.

So I have installed new insulation and floored it with OSB boards, its only going to be used for storage.

However my next problem is dust. There seems to be general dust that seems to coming of the walls (its an old house - 1890s) and from the loft ceiling.

Apologies I do not know all the terms (or at least the right ones for each part) But when it comes to the loft ceiling I can see the rafters are exposed and the bits of wood the slate is fixed into.

I am looking for a solution to cover the rafters to stop the dust falling from the roof and I am looking for a cheap way to do it? Can anyone provide me with a suggestion or two?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back