Loft Insulaton

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of years ago i put down some "pink" loft insulation and it has served it purpose. But i only managed to insulate the main part as there is a section that you need to go through the rathers and step down into - i tried doing this part but as its about 8/9ft by perhaps 6ft with a sloping roof (so cant stand up in this area) I gave up as it took a while to actually get into - obviously this part of the property is a lot cooler. i'm now thinking that perhaps my best option would be to get someone in to do that part or is it normal to leave certain parts uninsulated. And if so would they have to cut the rafters to gain access or put in some sort of a structure to make sure the roof is supportedi in that area? I am going to get the main part boarded so don't mind if this part is not boarded but just thought it would be nice to have it insulated also.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back