Log Cabin Power

Sponsored Links
It isn't outside outside as in exposed to the elements
Meno's will be - one box on the outside wall of the house, on on the outside of the shed...

What I was getting at is the silicone will be in the back of the box (although we now know this particular box isn't suitable for this task), filling in the hole allowing the cable to pass through into the outbuilding. It wouldn't be directly exposed to the elements.

Sponsored Links
sorry been out all day, can someone post a pic of the boxes i need please, i want to go thru the back into wall if poss, i can run an earth from small CU rail to banjo.

Thanks

A similar box which is a bit bigger, or now given the option how about running the SWA directly to the cabin CU.
At the other end is the SWA long enough to go inside? A metal box might be a better option, will aid you in earthing the SWA too.

not quite long enough to reach cu indoors, i could run to the cabin cu, perhaps gland to the bottom, appears to be enough room, drilling a hole?

Theres plenty of room in the bottom of the CU to put a 20mm hole in there with a holesaw.

ok thanks, just need to find a suitable box for the house end.

will post photo of the cabin CU when fitted, for the pro's approvals

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back