London police station besieged by gang supporters

i think rubber bullets would do just fine, anyone on the end of one quite simply shouldnt have been there, so dont start crying about human rights. its time to get heavy handed, this country has been lacking that for the past few years.
few years :!: FEW DECADES more like

Sponsored Links
I dont what anyone(and that includes the police) to carry guns...people tend to get shot...

all this right wing verbal diarrhea only serves to make the problem worse.

I think that's great but sounds a bit Miss World contestant hoping for peace on earth and goodwill to all men. Maybe one day.

As for the right wing stuff, although I don't agree with it I don't think you could argue it has any effect on worsening the situation at all, the situation started the talk and anti-criminality is not right wing. Racism is different.

:LOL:

I see the do gooder fraternity have encroached on wildlife now :eek: :LOL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/14418174[/QUOTE]

I followed the link and read the article.

I was reminded of a poster in my GP 'Children learn what they see'.

Stuck in a hotel and bored I went to the cinema this week and watched a 12A film. A child can watch this with an adult. In it an army officer authorised a medic to give a lethal injection to a professor trying to get a captured alien to go free. Needle placed in drip, professor convulses and dies on screen. (rubbish film)

I thought this was a cold blooded murder presented to a child was a horrible image. What the violent films and games do to children, adolescents and adults I can only worry about.

Sponsored Links
Back