London police station besieged by gang supporters

i think rubber bullets would do just fine, anyone on the end of one quite simply shouldnt have been there, so dont start crying about human rights. its time to get heavy handed, this country has been lacking that for the past few years.

Sponsored Links
The police standing instructions are to shoot to kill if they think they are being threatened by a firearm. They are only trained to shoot at the heart as that is the area which is most likely to incapacitate the target most quickly.

The police do not have a shoot to kill policy. They are not trained to shoot at the heart.

A accidental shot is called a negligent discharge - well it is in the army anyway.

Was always called an accidental discharge. Following an enquiry, it would either stay as an accidental discharge or be upped to negligent discharge.

99% of the time it became negligent. But there were accidental discharges.

Sponsored Links
as for the poster on 1st page re new zealand, just pack upnow mate, you wont be coming back, place is f*****g amazing, favourite parts are Lake wannaka, taupo, queensland ( but not for long just the activites, but you must go to FERGBURGER),

Just waiting for my girlfriend to save up a bit more and I'll be on that plane! If only I was going on my own I'd already be there :rolleyes:

How long did you go for mate? And why did you come back?! :p

I've got brothers in Oz - and it's no better there. Most people I know who go to Oz end up coming back again.

My oldest worked for a year in Oz, they offerd him a job at the end of it, he could have stayed permanent, he didn't as it's not all it's cracked up to be.

UK is not what it used to be, the mentality has changed a lot... specially after the text message release by BlackBerry.

Which was?

Everyone in edmonton enfield woodgreen everywhere in north link up at enfield town station 4 o clock sharp!!!! Start leaving ur yards n linking up with you ******. Guck da feds, bring your ballys and your bags trollys, cars vans, hammers the lot!! Keep sending this around to bare man, make sure no snitch boys get dis!!! What ever ends your from put your ballys on link up and cause havic, just rob everything. Police can't stop it. Dead the fires though!! Rebroadcast!!!!!

and more...

So nothing like the BBM`s sent during the riots and looting over there then?

Not excusing this here either, if anywhere. When i was in the states I saw more poor gettos than I could imagine in a AAA+ rated country. Tin shacks, not a million miles from Texas, Florida, oh yeah in those states. Canada seemed to lack them, or was I just lucky?

You do shoot looters there do you not? Have them do you not?

stones and glasshouses oh yeah.................you sent us BBM, well the Canadians did.
But you took it to another level :D

So nothing like the BBM`s sent during the riots and looting over there then?

Not excusing this here either, if anywhere. When i was in the states I saw more poor gettos than I could imagine in a AAA+ rated country. Tin shacks, not a million miles from Texas, Florida, oh yeah in those states. Canada seemed to lack them, or was I just lucky?

You do shoot looters there do you not? Have them do you not?

stones and glasshouses oh yeah.................you sent us BBM, well the Canadians did.
But you took it to another level :D
Maybe we got on, on the wrong foot :)

I am NOT saying we don't have it... I meant was its SAD to see UK like this...

its sad to see any first world country like this.
I could understand the ghettos in Florida or Texas kicking off having seen them first hand, but the dorks here have 500% better lives.

Anybody who's great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was not born on English soil, here in the UK should be deported. Period.

A text book case of a classic c u n t who finally feels comfortable enough to justify his mis informed self elevating historical inaccuracies.

as ive said before (to bengasman) a wise man always studies the facts before he arrives at a conclusion. you shouldn't make such reckless statements as someone will knock you off your pedal stall and relegate you to the prize prik status that you are

now if you want to have a conversation about history and immigration in England lets go! and I will prove with facts, why your either mis informed, mis guided, mis led or frankly a racist c u n t!

Sponsored Links
Back