London police station besieged by gang supporters

at the enquiry into ashley james one of the cops was found to need glasses having failed an eyesight test, (he wasnt wearing glasses on the night) he was still given a gun and sent into a dark flat, the bloke was naked and unarmed but was still shot and the cops were very lucky not to be done for manslaughter, it was a fiasco from start to finish but the really worrying thing is that it could happen to anyone.

Sponsored Links
at the enquiry into ashley james one of the cops was found to need glasses having failed an eyesight test,
To correct myopia or hyperopia, and how much? For an operation like this, there would be absolutely no need for wearing glasses anywhere between about -2 and +3.

it was a fiasco from start to finish
Can't be argued that it was far from correct by the sound of it

but the really worrying thing is that it could happen to anyone.

But it didn't happen to "just anyone". James was a convicted killer and known drugsdealer with a long history of violence.

I very much doubt that the police would get a warrant to send ARU into my home. And in the higly unlikely case that it did happen, I would very much obey the the wishes of anyone shouting "Police, don't move".

Do we really believe statements his croonies that the police went and in and started shooting at anything that moved, without warning?

no guns and no drugs were found in his flat, he was naked and unarmed yet the police still managed to shoot him dead , seems that the intelligence was exagerated by one of the senior officers, there was a long list of mistakes and mismanagement yet it was no ones fault :eek: if I killed someone with co poisoning I would be put away or perhaps I could blame stress or I could get my mates to lie for me or I could say its the training centres fault, the police arent above the law and should be held accountable for their f**k-ups , at the moment they arent.

no guns and no drugs were found in his flat,
Maybe, maybe not. But the fact remains that he was a well know gang member and drugs dealer, with a long history of brutal violence, a conviction for at least one killing, and was considered very dangerous.

The procedure may have been wrong, but they absolutely got the right guy and the world is better off without him.

Sponsored Links
...IF he had a gun then I want him shot, but there won't be independent investigation so who knows?
Various confirmations that he was a known gangster, with ties to seriously heavy stuff. Witness statements state he shot first, and he knew that it was police. He had texted his girlfriend minutes before that cops were following him.

it always amazes me how willing people are to make up there mind so quickly based on what the media tells them. you wouldn't believe everything a BG engineer tells you just because he says so would you

i tend to cross reference facts with independant and unique sources before coming to a conclusion

never mind what the effing police or news bloggers say if you want the truth go to the community or ask those that are really in the know on the ground

it was once common knowledge and approved by the science community that the world is flat

if you want the truth go to the community or ask those that are really in the know on the ground
The last time I went through Tottenham ( years ago ), I got exactly the same idea as when I saw the photos and read about journalists, firemen, and cops being attacked: let's-get-the-fuck-out-of-here.

If you are happy to walk the street there unarmed and on your own, you're a much braver man than I.

Less than a year ago that I stumbled into a gang shoot-out on my way to the next customer; believe me: it's no fun being a couple of yards away from lunatics firing a gun with absolutely no regard as to where the bullets end up. The year before that I had blokes with assault rifles sitting in the garden, and the year before that a drugs murder right next door to me.
Welcome to London. :eek:

steven waldorph and ashley james come to mind when I hear the police have shot some one dead, seems there are criminals on both sides of the law.

For those who dont remember 1983:-

Jardine and Finch stood trial for attempted murder and attempted wounding of Waldorf, but were cleared of all charges in October 1983. Waldorf eventually made a full recovery and was paid £150,000 compensation by the Metropolitan Police.

You will note he was paid a lot of money because he was wrongly shot. In fact he was very lucky to live.

The police were tried for attempted murder and as usual for the police were cleared of all charges!

When you see that ( with the same result for those who killed the Brazillian ) it helps to understand the feeling of some of those protesting.

Damaging property will never achieve anything and will just make Tottenham go back 10 years!

isnt the current preceedure just a bit too long winded?
why not shoot him in the leg with a rubber bullet.

Dam good shot and the right use of minimum force.

If you've ever been shot at,apart from brick it the next thing to do is make sure the muppet doing it can't get up to do it again.
All this **** on th tele about shouting in legs etc..Hollywood bullshit.
Shoot at the central mass,that's where all the life dependent stuff is,generally don't stand much chance of survival there, normally aim for the head,it's a quick stop and at distance when the bullet drops you'll get central mass.

Poor copper,will now be suspended,removed from ARU,have his life picked throug pending an enquiry that will say his actions were just.

I'm glad it didnt kick off after the footy, could of been an interesting walk to the station ! These people are just scum wanting an excuse. They got one. A 29 yr old father of 4 shot at police. They shot back. police had better aim. Tough. Thats a reason to get upset apparently. :rolleyes:

More interesting than the match if it was Spurs you were watching. Spurs gunner fail yet again this season...

It's not like the MET set's up an arrest team with ARU after a report of smoking a spliff.
But they shoot innocent electricians on tube trains, (so you could be next,) then try to fake evidence about him jumping over ticket barriers and wearing bulky clothing.
They shoot people for carrrying pieces of wood to be repaired.
And it takes three inquiries into phone hacking before they notice evidence that they knew about it years ago.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if the bullet was put in the police radio by the police themselves.
IF he had a gun then I want him shot, but there won't be independent investigation so who knows?

If he was a bad man, now it's sorted, corruption or no corruption we move on. Got to play by there rules sometimes...

if you want the truth go to the community or ask those that are really in the know on the ground
The last time I went through Tottenham ( years ago ), I got exactly the same idea as when I saw the photos and read about journalists, firemen, and cops being attacked: let's-get-the-fuck-out-of-here.

If you are happy to walk the street there unarmed and on your own, you're a much braver man than I.

Less than a year ago that I stumbled into a gang shoot-out on my way to the next customer; believe me: it's no fun being a couple of yards away from lunatics firing a gun with absolutely no regard as to where the bullets end up. The year before that I had blokes with assault rifles sitting in the garden, and the year before that a drugs murder right next door to me.
Welcome to London. :eek:

Sounds like your living on skid row. In your neck of the woods the market is narcotics not boilers...

...When you see that ( with the same result for those who killed the Brazillian ) it helps to understand the feeling of some of those protesting.
Just one tiny little difference here. Unless all the reports were lies, Dugan was actually the man the Trident people ( speficically there to act against gun crime ) were looking for; a notorious gangster that lived up to his reputation by opening fire on people he knew were police.

Sponsored Links
Back