Long distance saniflo

S

swidders

Looking for advice here. Customer has log cabin at the end of his garden (approx 20m from house and nearest soil stack).

Water is already available within this.

He wants to section off a small area and install shower and wc, and wants to use macerator to pump waste to soil stack.

Any suggestions re pipe size, pipe burial and problems with invert up to ground level for boss into stack?

Sponsored Links
saniflos work better with the vertical pipe then horizontal run.
horizontal then vertical is going to be a problem i think.

I think so too! For some reason customer not too keen on 22mm pipe along the privet and subsequently across the drive. Fussy or what!

Sponsored Links
Looking for advice here. Customer has log cabin at the end of his garden (approx 20m from house and nearest soil stack).

Water is already available within this.

He wants to section off a small area and install shower and wc, and wants to use macerator to pump waste to soil stack.

Any suggestions re pipe size, pipe burial and problems with invert up to ground level for boss into stack?

hi,could you tell me how you got on with this problem,i want to do the same in my bar which is in the garden which is also around 20m from the sewer pipe,mainly concerned about the freezing pipes in the colder months
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back