Long film interesting analysis of the McCanns

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've not watched this to the end yet, this statement analyst chap is right on the button with some of the statements he makes........I've experianced some of the points he makes in dealing with people.
Once a customer told me he was an honourable chap ( I thought it was out of the blue and off the wall at the time, really a bit random and strange ) .....it didn't affect me but it turned out he was very dishonorable !

I also can relate to the point he makes about some medicine causing kids to go in to a heavy sleep, we used to give our daughter a teething medicine and it knocked her out, we went to the doctors to get some more and mentioned this beneficial aspect .......doctor was very dissapproving of this !
Next time we saw him he said " I know what you mean !" He'd stayed with some friends and couldn't sleep because the kids were hyperactive !

Anyway I found this analyst chap very interesting

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
At 1.16.30 he refers to an event that any parent would find traumatic ....Once when my toddler daughter was lost from our side in a busy town market I was in a blind panic.

You tube does have documentaries on it I find facinating clips on it. So what

Sponsored Links
Back