Facinating chap once he warms up, he knows his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This isn't about the Mcanns it popped up on youtube I'm not making any comment on the Mcanns but I was interested in this statement analyst chap ....at first it's slow but when he warms up I found him interesting .......and some of it once you informed you can't help but know it's true .......obvious but you don't think of it until your told .......If you're telling the truth you don't need to think about what your saying and you say it fast, however if your lying you need to think about what your saying and measure your words........obvious once your told.......explains how a child murderer was caught out by making a statement that he then couldn't explain away .....when asked what he was doing and what happend next he slipped up by talking about we instead of I .....a slip up if your supposed to be alone ......

I can vouch from personal experiance about some of the points he's making, when my daughter was about maybe two she disappeared from my wife and I when we're were in a busy city market ....One minute she was there then gone ......there's nothing like that blind panic ....nothing.

We found her within thirty seconds, I can describe that moment now as though it was yesterday
The guys description of what a parents reaction is to a lost child, even temporary ( you don't know it's going to be temporary at the time ) is very very accurate.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Was on the radio this morning . afai recall another 6 million £ ??? has been allocated to finding / investigating this case ??

but I was interested in this statement analyst chap ....
Perhaps you should do a little more careful research into who you are listening to:

upload_2018-3-28_15-19-24.png

http://dericlostutter.com/peter-hyatt-statement-analysis/

can you separate the analyst, Mr. Hyatt, from his work? He is a religious zealot. He believes, he, and his kind, will be raised to heaven on the day of Judgement and the rest of us, will, quite rightly, burn for all eternity in the fires of hell. Some could interpret that as despising anyone who is not like himself.
We can't censor Hyatt or Bennett, nor should we. But we can counter their distasteful accusations with sanity and common sense.
http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/the-problem-with-statement-analysis.html

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: blimey the fella sounds just like an Islamic extremist :idea: ;) or just a follower of Islam ? with out the extremist in front (may be ?) ????????

:rolleyes: blimey the fella sounds just like an Islamic extremist :idea: ;) or just a follower of Islam ? with out the extremist in front (may be ?) ????????
You think there is only one type of religious zealot?
He is a religious zealot
http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/the-problem-with-statement-analysis.html

That level of intelligence suggests another type of zealous behaviour. A behaviour which you have exhibited in the past, are probably doing so now, and undoubtedly will again.

(with due appreciation to Cristobell)
We can't censor your opinion, nor should we. But we can counter your distasteful accusations with sanity and common sense.
We can't censor Hyatt or Bennett, nor should we. But we can counter their distasteful accusations with sanity and common sense.

What one as low as yours?
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Well not really!
Your only contribution to this thread is an attempt to be abusive.
You really are interested in only one thing, getting all threads locked due to your abusive behaviour.

never heard of this bloke in the OP tbh

and if I have never heard of him ? then well ??? lets face it ? the blokes is a non entity :)

never heard of this bloke in the OP tbh
and if I have never heard of him ? then well ??? lets face it ? the blokes is a non entity :)
Do you always form an opinion of someone who you have never heard of?
No need to answer. It is self evident.

Do you always form an opinion of someone who you have never heard of?
No need to answer. It is self evident.

no I do not . I do not have an opinion on Mightyblob, mightygob or doggie as I have never heard of them ;)

:LOL:

no I do not . I do not have an opinion on Mightyblob, mightygob or doggie as I have never heard of them ;)

It is easier for you to deny knowledge of them, than it is to provide evidence of your distasteful accusations. :D

We do have an example of your level of intelligence:
When Transam speaks on a subject u can rest assured that a great deal of consideration has been given to said subject
So you give some thought to your comments:

I do not have a passport...
& I do not jet around the globe causing jet fuel pollution.

well lets face it every one abroad speaks English any way ???
Yet you assume you speak for every foreigner. :rolleyes:

Well after a great deal of consideration I have come to the following conclusions .
my considered opinion any way.
Says it all really.

Mightyblob, mightygob or doggie as I have never heard of them

Ive never heard of them either, somebody must be making things up :)

A search for those names doesnt bring up any of those usernames.

I've heard Wallatits keyboard is playing up, perhaps the spelling is wrong :idea:

It is easier for you to deny knowledge of them, than it is to provide evidence of your distasteful accusations. :D

We do have an example of your level of intelligence:

So you give some thought to your comments:

Yet you assume you speak for every foreigner. :rolleyes:

no I assume nothing :LOL: fact is way r bee if u have invented some characters, such as mightygob , mightyblob, & doggie how can I be held responsible ??

And this continual accusation from u that I have some how spoken to them. Can u provide proof that I have ever spoken to any one using those names

o_O Imho u are confused ?? again imho u are displaying the signs/symptoms of over indulgence in self abuse :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back