loo waste pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, there. Can I fit a loo waste pipe under the bath? I am fitting a new bathroom and I am relocating the bath, basin and loo. To maximise the space in the bathroom the loo to the back of the bathroom but the waste exit to the soil pipe is at the front, the distance is aprox. 3 meters 25 long wich will run under the bath to a corner flexible connector and then 1 metre 25 to the flexible push fit connector in the loo. I will boxe all pipes with mdf but I want to know if I can run it under the bath and what angle should have. I am trying to explain the case the best I can but does anybody could give me an idea of what shoul I do?

Sponsored Links
It can be done as long as there is space under the bath for access to the taps etc and correct fall on the soil. I would avoid this if the soil pipe has to go round a bend though. I wouldnt use flexible connections anywhere on the soil pipe either.

you can run it where you want but by the time you have installed with the correct fall it will probably be lower than the original soil pipe your connecting to.

Sponsored Links
Not sure if you are running the soil pipe along the length of the bath or the width of the bath but check where the bath fittings will be (legs) once bath is in position. If pipe is along the length, you may find that the legs have to go around the back of the pipe. This can be done but is difficult and will probably mean that the bath will end up higher than you would like it to be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back