Two loos in a line

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am trying to fit an extra toilet in an en suite whilst doing the bathroom as well! The problem I seem to have, is the soil pipe is internal and the existing loo just has a 90 deg bend into it, I am thinking of putting a 110mm pipe from the soil with a Tee to the first loo and then on to another loo with a 90 deg bend. Is this ok or will I have problems when the furthest loo is flushed going back up the the other one? If not ok does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Should be ok as long as you fit the swept branch the correct way round.

Thanks for the answer. Have you seen a similar system actually being used? I don't want to fit them and find I have a problem. I have been told elsewhere that it is not normally done and in places that have lots of loos like shops that they have something like a non return valve. Have you come across anything like this?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back