Look at this picture!!

Sponsored Links
It illustrates how the youth of today are not such a bad bunch. They just need to be given a chance.

couldn't agree more... I got into loads of bother when I tried to kill that wasp on the jewellers window.. with a brick !!!

Sponsored Links
Excellent! I enjoyed watching that. I was a bit worried that the guy in the middle was going to bend the adjacent rack with his legs. Then, he would have been arrested for criminal damage.

The chips turning up made me laugh too.

It illustrates how the youth of today are not such a bad bunch. They just need to be given a chance.

Er...... I think you're overlooking one thing. These may be the youth of today, but more likely Poland or Latvia's youth of today. In fact a couple of them look a bit 'spud headed', so my money is on them being from Poland.

Lincs has a massive EE population to pick the Brussels, etc. So maybe we have imported some quality 'youth of today', but we are still left with British youff. They could have been relied upon to remove the bike rack from it's mounting and launch it through the nearest kebab shop window. Makes you proud! :LOL:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/11/census-boston-eastern-european-immigration

Or, maybe they were p!keys after the metal. Too many chips and they ran out of puff. They'll be back with the grinder later.

Er...... I think you're overlooking one thing. These may be the youth of today, but more likely Poland or Latvia's youth of today. In fact a couple of them look a bit 'spud headed', so my money is on them being from Poland.

Lincs has a massive EE population to pick the Brussels, etc. So maybe we have imported some quality 'youth of today', but we are still left with British youff. They could have been relied upon to remove the bike rack from it's mounting and launch it through the nearest kebab shop window. Makes you proud! :LOL:

Or, maybe they were p!keys after the metal. Too many chips and they ran out of puff. They'll be back with the grinder later.

So now you are picking on "spud headed people" .....us "spud headed fat people " have feelings you know

So now you are picking on "spud headed people" .....us "spud headed fat people " have feelings you know

Well, if the cap fits.............................though obviously not very well in your case. ;) ;)

I can't talk, being a long streak of pish. :LOL:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/11/census-boston-eastern-european-immigration

Wrong! http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/new...ak-about-fixing-bike-rack-in-boston-1-5483719

Wrong! http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/new...-fixing-bike-rack-in-boston-1-5483719[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but right about the spud heads. :LOL:

Fair play to them.

Sponsored Links
Back