Look like

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lets have a bit of fun

What do you think people look like who post on here, apart from those ugly mugs who have already done the deed. ;) :LOL:
PS start with me, ps ( type what you think ) dont be shy, :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a sure fire way to upset folk but here goes.
Markie, is a 36 yr old male, about 5'9", shortish mousey hair, with gayish curls. Wears purple cords and sings Meatloaf on karaeoke.
Close or no cigar?
See what you started!?

gcol said:
Markie, is a 36 yr old male, about 5'9", shortish mousey hair, with gayish curls. Wears purple cords and sings Meatloaf on karaeoke.
Close or no cigar?
See what you started!?

You've got the age right ( may be from a diff topic ) ;)

I'm 6f 2", 18 stone ( not fat ) ;) flat top hair style,

PS I might be out of fashion, but purple cords, :confused: come on give me a breake, :LOL:, regards to karaeoke, Elvis presley is the man ;)

Am I right so far :?:

male3.jpg

Sponsored Links
markie said:
gcol said:
Close or no cigar?
See what you started!?

PS I might be out of fashion, but purple cords, :confused: come on give me a breake, :LOL:, regards to karaeoke, Elvis presley is the man ;)
I'm 6'2" myself, but just a little under 13 stone. So I suppose you're cuddly?
WTF are you botherin with a flat top stylee - I know hardly anyone can see the top of your swede at 6'2" anyway. Shave the bastard and be done dammit! ;)

gcol said:
markie said:
gcol said:
Close or no cigar?
See what you started!?

I'm 6'2" myself, but just a little under 13 stone. So I suppose you're cuddly?
WTF are you botherin with a flat top stylee - I know hardly anyone can see the top of your swede at 6'2" anyway. Shave the b*****d and be done dammit! ;)

:LOL: I would but i've got a egg head, :LOL: , had the same style since i was 16 ;)

Markie mate, you come from Newcastle so guaranteed you have got a moustache, every Geordie I know has one :D Probably a tattoo saying "I hate Makems." An ah divn't noo, but probably ah knock-oof tv off tha' gadgey blookey down t'rood.
Only jokin pal, some of my best mates are geordies, way aye man :D :) :evil: ;)

markie said:
Lets have a bit of fun

What do you think people look like who post on here, apart from those ugly mugs who have already done the deed. ;) :LOL:

ElephantMan5230ElephantMan_jpg.jpg

?

:LOL: ;)

Gary_M said:
markie said:
Lets have a bit of fun

ElephantMan5230ElephantMan_jpg.jpg

?

:LOL: ;)

WTF, i haven't got a walking stick, i'm not that old, :LOL:

markie said:
gcol said:
Close or no cigar?
See what you started!?

Phwor, That will do for me, but lose the flat top ;)

markie said:
Lets have a bit of fun

You are at a disadvantage with your name.

BE HAPPY

Sponsored Links
Back