Who Do You Think Look Like & Told You Look Like

Leslie Nielsen

F576B372-2792-4E91-801B-7072321DFAC8.jpeg
4F217E39-047D-4658-850B-851185CB38C4.jpeg

Altough I was sitting at a table in a restaurant in Rome and kept getting funny looks and whispers from the next table. Eventually an Australian couple came over to me and asked if I was Donald Sutherland!

Sponsored Links
Why would posters want to put pictures of themselves up.
This is supposed to be a DIY site, not Grinder.

You have a point lol and the pics people could post may be anyone and/or years old, fact!!
Some may spend hours looking for one that is in their view passable, lol. Alternatively if I was to post a pic of myself, clowns would
claim it is not me or me years ago as I look so dashing.

Therefore, I won't post one as I don't like having pics taken but when they are and every time they show the real me as a very handsome man that looks younger than his age.

I don't want anyone wasting hours trolling through the millions of pics they have taken and posting one
here only to be called a funny name, lol.

I think I will take a pic of myself right now just in case I get a turkey

Not in the past 2 years becuse of lockdowns but men and women would often say to me I look like model and when they find out I don't they said I should, lol

Last edited:
When I was younger I have curly hair and people used to insist my hair was permed until I challenged them to a bet
When I was younger I thought I looked like a much younger Kevin Keegan but much taller and much smoother skin. People thought I
Looked Like Donny Osmond.

Older now much older and my curly have left me as has some hair I've been told when I've had a tan that I look like George Clooney but I'm
not sure if they are taking the p but I am much taller than him. Personally, I think I look like Pierce Brosnan .

I'm advised I don't look my age but in recent years since leaving work at just over 50 the good life takes its toll and I think I'm looking my age ut when I have my shades on along with shorts and t-shirt, people often surprised I'm past my mid 50's. Having said that, less drink on Sundays as no work, lol.

Who do you look like, lol, be careful as I've seen some pics of the chin, chins, Bruce Willis hairstyles and of the little and large type, lol.

Btw - I've considered going bald like Mr B Willis but my family said baldy would not suit me but my chiselled looks I may give it a try.

I've never been overweight and when younger was too skinny but now look the business, IMHO. Thankfully we have no pets as I've seen a few people that honestly do look like their pet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Importantly, this thread is lighthearted and only contributes if you are not going to be nasty. Re looks, TBH, looks go a certain way for men and a long way for women but the bottoms line, its ones personality, education, status and how you treat people along with even below average looks can take you far and gain you masses of respect from family and friends and others you meet.
I'm guessing you would like to look like a blend of Jesus and Ghandi but in reality you are a mix of alf garnett and Alan Partridge

Sponsored Links
Years back I was told by the local drug dealing bully that I looked like Nigel Kennedy.

He's dead now
Drug dealers that after familiar with classical musicians, whatever next!

Back