Barbecues: who likes them?

pipme said:
Long and slow like most good things in life ............ :!:
:D

Obviously someone who enjoyed watching Reservoir Dogs!

Sponsored Links
Nah, my companion in those days was a beautiful natural honey blonde sporting a very 'lumpy jumper' ..... mackerel were a little way down the long and slow list I am afraid ... Pond canines were not even a dream then !!
:eek: :eek: :D

pipme said:
Nah, my companion in those days was a beautiful natural honey blonde sporting a very 'lumpy jumper' ..... mackerel were a little way down the long and slow list I am afraid ... Pond canines were not even a dream then !!
:eek: :eek: :D

I can see why you didn't marry her then... she must have been rubbish at ironing :LOL:

Her function was never to be ironing - blimey !! BTW I did marry her ... Primary reason for having a mortgage at 21 (£23 per month heh, heh, heh), and not galavanting the globe with the lads !
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
A BBQ is lots of work, for little reward...light a fire, for deep cooked food, offend your hosts, by refusing it, or suffer illness? Always in the summer, so beer is flowing, and always too much food. There are so many burgers that people can eat.

we BBQ all year plus we have a cob oven that most of our meat is cooked in.

A six year old thread! Oh well, at least we're having the right weather for it. :p

If you like BBQ food go to Bodeans in Soho or Clapham

Been to to so many BBQ's and food is never that good

cook stuff in oven and serve outside ..job done

basically lunch in the sunshine

I usually end up very drunk and in charge of some black crispy food and soggy salad.

We had our first BBQ of the year last Sunday and it was good. As people have said before, its more about enjoying the weather and good company than the food, although I, personally, do enjoy the food too. I don't understand the point of gas BBQs though - if you're going to cook with gas, just cook it in the kitchen and eat outside - otherwise, what's the point?

Sponsored Links
Back