Looking for 53CM Wide FridgeFreezer 70:30 in SS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I have googled and googled and I am looking to replace a tall fridge freezer in my kitchen, but the previous owners only left a 53cm gap.
The old fridge freezer has too much freezer (about 50:50 split) and is scruffy, I ideally want to get a good (A rated or better) Stainless steel one to replace it.

Anyone know of an item like this?

Sponsored Links
I hope I don't sound churlish, after all the Mrs thinks that this would be "perfect", but I wanted to get something just a little higher spec if poss. The reviews are a bit mixed - some say that the parts (drawers) are flimsy.

So anyway thanks we might end up with this but if anyone knows of any others I am still keen to know of them

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Get a joiner in to make a normal "hole" for a F/F...that would give you an infinite choice.

There was only ever one joiner that could have performed what you are proposing.

There is a single standard top and bottom unit that run into an external corner unit. So without cuttin into the units there is no scope for this, I appreciate your kind help anyway.

I am not tempted by it, may be I am coming from this at the wrong angle and despite my assuresion above I could change the 600 by 860 cupboard for something narrower thus opening the whole world of fridge freezers to me?

Martin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back