looking for a HARD self levelling compound

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My builder has just laid a new garage floor, and for all intents and purposes it's fine, but it's just that he has floated it by hand.

Although it would be fine for storing my car in, I like to use my garage as a photo studio, and also as a workshop to restore my classic car. The rough surface at the moment is no good for the photo studio as I need a perfectly smooth floor for the paper rolls to go over etc.

So I'm looking to put a levelling compound on it, but one that will withstand trolley jacks and axle stands without marking.

Will stopgap 300 do that? I don't want to lay something only to find that it's too soft.

Note I don't want to put tiles down, so the levelling compopund will be the topmost surface, though I'll paint it.

thanks
Guy

Sponsored Links
There are some two pack resin finishes out there that would be suitable that would also mean you don't have to paint it over the top.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back