Looking for a supplier for two way valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
I need to replace a two way valve which I have not heard of before. It has the name of 'Duoval Sunvic'. I only want to replace the actuator but will buy the valve to get it. I want to replace like for like to save me extra work. But I need a supplier.
Can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
PLUMB CENTERE OR HRP should get it for you .. there is also some numbers on valve head you will need

I think these are no longer available but if they are then someone else will advise.

It would be better for the future to get a Honeywell two port valve instead as they are much more repairable.

Tony

Thanks Namsag, and Agile for the really quick response. Understand both, thanks allot.

Sponsored Links
I think there were at least three main types which are not compatible with each other.

I spent ages trying to advise a certain individual before realising it was a Sunvic motor open/motor close model.

Tony

If you can do without it ...Best thing to do as a diyer is snip the cable leaving the wires in position (leaving power off)and take the head with you that way you will get correct head....some have different mounting methods new ones use seperate nut and bolt older ones had the bolt built into the head.

Sunvic heads are sometimes referred to by the name satchwell

Probably a DM5651 but looking at the prices you will probably get a whole Honeywell valve for the same or less and they are much easier to repair as several bits are available.

Tony

Thanks for everyones info and advice. Gas Guru has given me a web address with manufacturers catalogue including a large picture of the internals of this valve. With the head off, I can turn the shaft by hand with virtually no resistance, I would have thought I should have at least felt the different positions. It is possible that something is broken internally. If that turns out to be the case, I will take your advice and replace it with a Honeywell valve; some one said the head I need costs as much as a complete Honeywell valve. So I may have to drain down anyway, whatever the outcome, thanks allot for everyones input, it is appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back