Looking for engineer for annual servicing around southeast London

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I’ve cancelled my BG service contract because the last few times they came out to ‘service’ the boiler and do other work, the quality was sub par. I’ve got a heat only Worcester boiler with a Megaflo unvented tank and the boiler I don’t think have been properly cleaned the last two years. Please PM me if you can recommend someone in the Rotherhithe area. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Try looking on the Gas Safe Register website. You may not get many responses on here, because your post looks like the sort used by dodgy agencies to harvest candidates for their 'we'll get you lots of work/contracts' scams.

It’s good to know that they’re registered, but I wouldn’t start by going through a directory. Frankly, I think that’s bad advice and the same as looking at a phone book or using one of those mybuilder sites. No telling whose competent or otherwise.

try using the "local" link at the top of this page and put your post code in, we can sign up for this service, not many do though , but worth a try

Sponsored Links
Try Mick Morgan in Welling. He is a Worcester Bosch installer and is trustworthy.

020 8304 5529. Tell him Gareth recommend you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back