Looking for Shower door pivot replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Aqua glass walk in 1350x900 shower enclosure. Unfortunately I have had to remove the door and profile from the wall but as I did the pivot fixture which attached the door to the profile has snapped. What I am looking to find is a replacement for it but I don't seem to be able to find one - all I can find online is a replacement for the whole enclosure which is going to cost a fortune. Does anyone know where in the UK sells replacement parts such as this.

Thanks

Cody

Sponsored Links
These products have a lifetime guarantee, have you contacted customer care at Aqua glass about the problem? they might be able to supply the part only?

http://www.aquaglass.com/customer-care/contact-us.html

Yes sorry forgot to mention it is a Frontline Aquaglass walk in 1350x900 shower. When I contacted Frontline they told me the company who manufactured it (Soveriegn) had gone into administration and therefore so had my warranty - cannot seem to find anywhere that does the spare parts although I notice there are still websites selling this exact bathroom and offering a lifetime guarantee even though there is no chance of getting any faults corrected.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back