Replacement shower door 1150mm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a shower enclosure which I think was fitted by the original house builder about 15 years ago. It has 3 panels, one being a straight forward hinged glass door and the other 2 panels being bifold.

The seals have gone and the doors are looking pretty tired so I want to replace them.

The gap between the tiled walls is 1150 mm wide but there doesn't seem to be any glass doors that fit that gap. They are all 1100 or 1200mm.

Does anyone know where I might look for suitable doors please? I'm happy for a 3 panel bifold/hinged system again even just a straight forward 2 panel slider or even a single pivot.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You can clean the glass to sparkle, you can also buy new seals, I found a company on line, they had so many variations. You just need the profile & dimensions of your old seal.

Sponsored Links
Great, I'll check out if the door adjusts enough. I was expecting there to be an 1150 door out there somewhere as I assumed it was a standard width.

I have researched buying new seals but the costs is nearly £40 for one D shaped seal and one bendy bit to go between the two bifold panels. Also the doors themselves are a bit chipped in places so my partner would prefer nice new shiny doors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back