Looking for wet UFH supplier....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I'm going to be installing wet UFH on my ground floor during my full house DIY renovation, I plan on running 3 separate loops roughly 50m2 in total across two rooms and a hallway, all loops will be run from a single nest thermostat thus meaning the whole system will be either on or off.

The system will be on a wood joisted floor, 75mm celotex inbetween joists, foamed/taped and aluminium spreader plates beneath a 18mm engineered wood finished floor.

There seems to be alot of suppliers and I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations whether it be supplier (ufhtradedirect/theunderfloorheatingstore etc or manufacturer (wavin/polypipe etc) or even anyone to avoid!

It would be also greatly appreciated if someone could outline which parts I require just to double check with what I have researched.

Regarding the actual connecting/filling/balancing I will be getting a plumber in when he also fits the boiler/upstairs rads.

Any feedback is as always greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I use a company called UFHNow and they are great. They will send out a rep to meet you on site and go over your requirements and advise you on the best system to suit. They will make sure that all little bits and peices are included in their quote so you don’t have to worry about overlooking anything. I’ve used them several times and they’ve always been great. Their number is ‭01202 894976‬. The chap I always deal with is called Graham Hicks.

Hope it all goes well.

NuHeat are great, good range of systems and very helpful

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back