Looks like the 'Don't pay' campaign has hit a brick wall…

None of these don’t pay campaigns ever amount to a bag of beans imo

People cave in

I recall the poll tax when it first came in

We all got taken to court for non payment me and my mate turned up there were hundreds of us

Some fruit cakes out side the court banging on about if we all stick together bla bla

Only 4 of us out over 200 refused to pay

Me my mate his brother and some bloke who never turned up
Funnily enough I never paid a penny of poll tax...

The same as I've never filled out a census form...

It's quite simple really...

When the numpties turn up, simply tell them that you 'have no information to give' and politely shut the door :)

Withdrawal of an implied right of access has also (albeit limited) advantages (y)

But you're right, people don't tend to stick together. Because the powers that be make out that they will have too much to lose...

Luckily I don't give a sh*t, and have so far managed to avoid any penalties!

Sponsored Links
Luckily I don't give a sh*t, and have so far managed to avoid any penalties!

Right on, citizen.

07151056-6623-44F7-87FC-4A040FB9F21F.jpeg

Sponsored Links
So you let others pay for your local services did you? No shame about not paying your way when it suits you then.
Do remind us...

Who boasted about getting handouts of £7.5k a time for work you weren't going to do and enjoying holidays at the taxpayers expense?

Oh that's right, it's the forum troll - you!

Taking a stand against an unfair tax is a different matter...

But then you wouldn't understand that would you...

Because you are an unprincipled gutless troll !

(waiting to hear the usual mottie/motman worn out response :LOL: )

Who boasted about getting handouts of £7.5k a time…

Not me. Again, you are confusing company directors and employees with the SEIS scheme. How many fricking times must I remind you of my employment status?

Whats your employment status - Employee, self employed, part time, voluntary worker, unemployed, retired?
Taking a stand against an unfair tax is a different matter...
Ah right. I don’t seem to remember you posting anything along the lines of "It’s an unfair tax, I should be paying xxx so that’s what I paid". No, like a opportunist looter, you saw a chance to get something for nothing and paid f'ck all. And then bragged about it! While you weren’t paying, I suppose you still expected your bins to be emptied, the street to be swept, the schools to be run plus many other things your money pays for. Ponce.

Sponsored Links
Back