Lopro 10 underfloor heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone on here had any experience with the nu heat lopro10 underfloor heating as a retro fit to a concrete floor. Just wondering if there was any issues with it heating up or is all the heat lost into the concrete slab

Sponsored Links
Got it at home. Panels are flocking heavy. Worth putting some insulation underneath the panels.

panels have a solid slab with no insulation beneath it.

Works well.

Just be aware that the very small bore pipework used on these low profile systems is much more susceptable to blockage especially if your system has radiators too. Make sure the system has no leaks and is fully inhibited.

I think connecting onto a clean system is a little more important. Inhibitor prevents corrosion and doesn't magically make dirty systems clean like some installers out there think

Sponsored Links
Hi Gazdaz,

Did you ever get round to installing this system from Nu-heat? I am looking to retrofit on my concrete slab also and would appreciate any feedback you may have on this system. Were you able to add additional insulation underneath?

Thanks, OB

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back