loss of water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after having a couple of jobs done around the hose ( plumbing) and a few issues with the boiler my radiator in the conservatory the joint feels damp but no visible water and there is also a drip coming from the boiler every couple of minutes the radiator in the conservatorys nut sits flush against the wall so is impossible to access witout removing the radiator causing more problems so i have been reading about leak seal this solve a few problems is it advisable and has anyone used it cheers will

Sponsored Links
I do not use or encourage the use of leak sealer in heating systems with modern or combi boilers.

In the case of older and some heat only boilers then its likely to do no harm and might cure the leak.

However, it all depends on why it is leaking and the normal solution is to identify the cause of the problem and deal with it mechanically as required.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back