• Poll closed .
L

lifesagasman

I haven't lost anything or found anything,
but I thought this thread might make a fitting repository for the
'has anyone seen my 1/Keys, 2/Blades 3/Neighbour's Wife 4/Freezer' queries

Sponsored Links
Don't lose your ballots is my advice.
Every vote counts for something, but I'm not sure what.
If you've got it, flaunt it, I say.

The results are in!!

After a recount, the total number of votes cast appears to be 1,
subject to video replay and officially recognised objections.

May I take this opportunity to thank all who took part
for your total and unremitting apathy.

Sponsored Links
Found a gold wedding ring inscribed "c.. & P.. 3.6.06 while snorkeling in a little bay near Protaras. We were there in in June so either he had thrown it in as he'd realised he'd made a mistake or he'd lost a bit of weight. ;)

Tried all the local hotels to see if we could find the owner but couldn't, so it sits in a draw at home.

Was the water cold? It makes things shrink...and then your ring drops off.

What sort of ring did you say?? Oh, I thought.....

The results are in!!

After a recount, the total number of votes cast appears to be 1,
subject to video replay and officially recognised objections.

May I take this opportunity to thank all who took part
for your total and unremitting apathy.

But what we want to know is " Did the vote cross the line?"
If it did then it should be allowed.. If not then play on ;) ;) ;) ;)

Found a gold wedding ring inscribed "c.. & P.. 3.6.06 while snorkeling in a little bay near Protaras. We were there in in June so either he had thrown it in as he'd realised he'd made a mistake or he'd lost a bit of weight. ;)

Tried all the local hotels to see if we could find the owner but couldn't, so it sits in a draw at home.

I lost my very first wedding ring on the beach at Mabelthorpe in 1981. I wonder if it could have travelled that far with the tides etc.
In all the intervening years, it well could have been swallowed by a passing flounder which proceeded towards the English Channel before it got caught by a Spanish fishing vessel.
The ring could have been found by Manuel Labor who in turn dropped it into the sea just off Santander, where it was again swallowed by a passing fish heading towards Gibraltar. This fish could possibly have then been eaten by a large shark, feeding before it headed on into the Mediterranean.
This could have theoretically headed towards Protaras just before being violently sick, thus spewing my wedding ring to the place where you found it.
You can either return it to me or, being as I'm in a benevolent mood today, you can post it to Cash4gold.con or Postalgold.scam and have them send me the cheque. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sadly, I've haven't lost everything today, but to compensate, I have found nothing, even though I wasn't looking for it.

Complex voting procedures apply in these circumstances whereby a lack of loss has no status unless accompanied by a balancing find of nil,
at which point you may only submit 'Don't Know'.
If losses should increase to negative proportions, and finds should decrease to above zero, lie down in a dark room until the pain of living subsides.
Losing your inhibitions and finding yourself counts as a 'Double Whammy'. Get a receipt for it and present it at the door so that you may leave. Clean up the mess before you go and search for whatever it was you didn't lose in the first place. You'll never find it, as it wasn't lost. (Unless you cheated and just hid it)
You are now entitled to one 'Yes' vote and one 'No' vote.

The software glitch which has plagued this poll making parts of it unintelligible has been resolved. It is now completely unintelligible.
Vote wisely.

Sponsored Links
Back