Lost German Shepherd Lancashire area. Please help if you can

Sponsored Links
see, it's all europes fault that the dog is missing..
if they hadn't relaxed the rules then it would still be sitting comfortably in the quarantine facility untill june when it's 6 months were up..

Mikric,
hope they find him safe and well soon.

Keep us posted.

Sponsored Links
the dog was wearing a collar when it ran off?

I've heard of a thing called a dog tag, have you?

quote from biggsd forum,

Very sad news re missing GSD Ozzy sadly his body has been found by a railway line he had been electrocuted.

he must of been scared 5hitless getting lost on the track.
such a shame there wasnt a happy ending to this.must be very upsetting for the owners and all the helpers who were looking for him.

My sincere and heartfelt condolences, on this loss, of a loved pet.

Wotan

I told my german shepard off tonight because she started chewing at the plaster board wall, then i followed the link and read about this poor gsd and what must of been going through his head while being away from his master and of course what must his master been going through, its a sad day for all and i will admit i did shed a tear when reading the last few posts from that link, so much so i called my shepard over and gave her one almighty hug and loads of kisses.

Crank good on ya! mine has had a few hugs lately too, felt sure with the following Ozzy had that he would be found. :cry: Run free on rainbow bridge fella :cry:

My thoughts go out to the owners of ozzy, he can run free up there though.

Well done to all those who gave up all their spare time to look him too day and night, your all a credit.

for those with animals,this is the time to reflect on how we all look after them ours aswell as theres health and saftey. when ever we do things with them,like walking them off lead etc,blink of an eye and there gone,and in this case forever.:cry: :cry:

for those intrested in gsd dogs can i suggest taking a looksie on this forum.

http://biggsd.net/

Sponsored Links
Back