Help Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes:
First off for the last few months i have had a appliance guy over trying to fix my washing machine. this is what happened.
start because the washing machine started banging and the drum was like to the side.
and i never over loaded this machine.
1st.visit he came to level the drum. said he replace a arm. and he balanced the drum out the best he could. and hope it would straighten its self out.
I was like okay what ever knowing fully that a washing machine cant balance its self out . not the drum.
i used the washing machine again...to find out it was worse then it started out.
2nd visit he replace another arm.
all to have him leave again saying the same thing. and the machine was even more worse then the last visit.
then comes the 3rd visit. he said he was replacing another arm.and balancing it out. also i should use big loads. I told him i never do. he said but its alright wont make as much noise this way. I was like wtf ever again. and not liking what was happening at all by this time and well he left all right. about a week later I decide to use my washing machine big mistake.
my house got flooded. Sense I rent my belongings are not covered by the home owners insurance. then comes the better part. The landlord calls men to come out and help clean up the house .. fine that's cool. I don't mind that. They even seen all I had in that washing machine was one little pillow and a shirt...They know because these cleaning guys emptied the washing machines water out with their truck pump for me.
later the same day the guy that should of came to look at my washing machine didn't show up . they sent another man out that took one peak in the lid. acted like he didn't even know where one screw was. and said must a the water level switch. then right after that this dude i dont even know calls his office. and guess who shows up. the same guy i was dealing with in the first place. funny part they came and took my washing machine away then tried telling the land lord also the guys helping me clean up it was my fault the washing machine was over loaded. By this time I'm fuming ****ed. the dude also had the evidence that he never fixed that washing machine in the first place, because he took it. and to boot he also later said he couldn't find a thing wrong with the machine. I was like wtf drugs this guy on. well, now the insurance wont pay the landlord for home owners because of what this guy said. and to top it off he offered to sell the landlord another washing machine for 1500 dollars. when you know you can get a brand new one for a lower price...(he has said this to use from day one that he wanted the landlord to buy the other one he had.)
now to tell you how the house flooded. I was doing artwork and washing a load of clothing . mark half load size. when I was thinking to my self darn that rinse cycle is taking forever to stop ran for my kitchen on the way to the wash room . slapt slapt slapt floor was flooded. well all my floors are hooped and the bass boards.
my question is this. where do you turn in a man that does this to people? also is there a place that keeps records of faulty business practices. I really don't want this to happen to anyone else.
thanks for your time.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back