Lost water pressure on Mini C24 - can anyone help???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am wondering if you can offer me any advice - the water pressure on my Mini C24 is at 0. I have just bled the radiators and the boiler lost pressure and now the pilot light wont switch on. It says in the instruction manual to check that the pressue is above 0.5 which is isnt and to check the filling loop to change this however I dont know where it is! Can andyone help it is cold...?? Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Usually this is a silver braided flexible hose about 300mm long bridgeing the cold inlet pipe and the ch return under the boiler. Could be hidden in a cupboard etc. You may have to play Miss Marple to find it :LOL:

look for a silver hose between link two pipes under your boiler it should have a tap at one end (and possibly the other too) open tap(s) until the guage reads 1 bar

:)

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much! Boiler now fully sparked up - Miss Marple i am indeed! :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back