Loud noise, no CH anymore, DM5601 or MK1453 or EP200 faulty?

although my box has a space for fuse (3a) there is no fuse fitted, but there is a desperate fuse switch next to timer....
Maplin here I come.....

Not sure if we are talking about the same relay junction box, mine is actually a Satchwell Sunvic 437-2-802, not a Satchwell 432-2-802... is this a typo on your side?

My relay junction box would not work without the fuse (the PCB states that a 5A fuse needs to be fitted) as it would break the line.

Regarding the "desperate fuse switch" next to timer, I am not sure what you are referring to, may be a photo would help. There is a picture of my Satchwell Sunvic 437-2-802 on page 1 of this thread, it simply contains a PCB, a 5A fuse and a relay.

Sponsored Links
although my box has a space for fuse (3a) there is no fuse fitted, but there is a desperate fuse switch next to timer....
Maplin here I come.....

Not sure if we are talking about the same relay junction box, mine is actually a Satchwell Sunvic 437-2-802, not a Satchwell 432-2-802... is this a typo on your side?

My relay junction box would not work without the fuse (the PCB states that a 5A fuse needs to be fitted) as it would break the line.

Regarding the "desperate fuse switch" next to timer, I am not sure what you are referring to, may be a photo would help. There is a picture of my Satchwell Sunvic 437-2-802 on page 1 of this thread, it simply contains a PCB, a 5A fuse and a relay.

apologises, meant to say SEPARATE fuse switch next to programme timer. YES I agree not sure how it works without one but it does. Now new MAPLIN N14 AW 5a 240v 4 Pole Double Throw (4PDT) relay fitted and all seems good, both CH and HW working on timer. Again,THANKS for all your advise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back