low acheavers

But I added this paragraph:

"At least some of such parents will see that the only way to get on in this world is to have an education. Those who plan to spend a lifetime on handouts will be dismayed to learn that state benefits will only be available to those who have made an effort to find work or are genuinely incapable of working."

Part of my 'ideal solution' is to stop benefits payments altogether for such people.
I agree largely with you sentiments JBR. Sadly I have been out for a lovely meal with some friends which included a tad too much wine to become too involved in a response, especially to your lengthy reply to my missive above. However, skim reading tho post quoted herein - what will happen to the underclass who have no intention if working nor contributing to the society (sorry about bringing that word into it :oops: )? Short of letting them starve to death, forced imprisonment and/or sterilisation, what is the ultimate solution???

Yes. Those who have no intention of working or contributing to society would starve.

Before that happens, I suspect, they would decide to start working or contributing.

Sponsored Links
JBR said:
At least some of such parents will see that the only way to get on in this world is to have an education.

Isn't that how the so-called middle class came into existence? :?: :?: :?:

Perhaps. That would have been in the days when only the rich could afford an education.

Today, education is available to all. It annoys me when some, not only are not interested, but also think it is fun to destroy the chances of others. Many do this in the sure knowledge that there is no need to work when the state will provide handouts for life.

In answer to Cal, 3 strikes and they are out, if there is work available and they are capable then they do whatever, if they dont do it then they get rehoused in some suitable accomodation where no one else wants to live. Simples :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back